Saturday, June 18, 2011

22/23 weeks

Wow, so its true what they say about having significantly more energy in the second trimester, (un)fortunately I'm almost into my third so that energy will probably begin to dwindle yet again.  Thats ok though, just means we're that much closer to meeting our precious little boy!

22 weeks

23 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along? 23 weeks and 3 days


Size of baby: About 11.5 inches long and 1.1 lbs .. getting big!!


Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds gained


Gender: Precious baby BOY!


Movement: Love feeling our little guy moving around.  He is most active early in the morning and late at night.  Jeff loves that he is able to feel his son now! They're bonding already :)


Sleep: Actually been doing pretty good recently!


Cravings: ICE water!


Symptoms: Just back pain, and apparently emotions lol, I was listening to the radio and they were doing a quick thing about fathers day and had all these little kids talking about how much they love their dads.. I started crying thinking about Jeff being a dad!  I cannot wait to see their relationship grow together as father and son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...