Friday, July 22, 2011

28 weeks

I missed my 27 week update... so time to play catch up! We had an appointment on Wednesday, everything went great!  I love going and talking with our midwife, Kathleen just has a calming and encouraging personality that I can't get enough of.  We have been so blessed!  Everything looked great with me and our sweet baby boy.  He is measuring two weeks ahead, so at the next appointment if he is still measuring ahead we will schedule a sono to confirm and see where to go from there.  I have a feeling he is just a big boy :)  I will now have appointment every 2 weeks, I have a feeling this is going to make the time go by even faster!  We cannot wait to meet our little man!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along? 28 weeks, 1 day

Size of baby: 15 in, 2.25 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs

Gender: Sweet baby boy!

Movement: non-stop! Love feeling our active little boy!

Sleep: Still pretty good, starting to get more tired again

What I miss: not much recently

Cravings: Ice water and fruit, oo and chocolate!

Symptoms: sore back

Best moment this week: going to the Dr with my hubby and hearing our little man's heart beat!

Until next time... 
The Todd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...