Saturday, October 8, 2011

5 days to go!

So I've been slacking on the blog the past few weeks... here are some pictures of the ever growing belly... He should be here any day now :)

35 weeks

37 weeks

39.5 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along? 39 weeks, 2 days

Size of baby: at my appointment last Wednesday, Kathleen thought he was just under 8lbs... big boy!

Gender: all boy

Movement: all the time!! I keep wondering if they slow down before labor, lol

Sleep: just trying to make it through the night.  Usually I'm up 4-5 times a night to go potty or roll over

What I miss: easy walks up the stairs, feeling fully rested

Cravings: ice water (never ending craving), sweets

Symptoms: sore back, swollen feet

Best moment this week: going to see my midwife and knowing how close we are to meeting our little man!! Can't believe how fast the past 9 months have gone by, looking back

I will try to keep this updated as we anxiously await the arrival of our little blessing!!

The (3) Todds

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet baby Luke!!! Can't wait for him to arrive!! !:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...